Student Affairs Office

The office provides students with facilities for instance course registration; freezing of semester; preparing diplomas, certificates, transcripts, student IDs and letters to postpone students’ conscription. You can apply to get transcripts, student certificates or any other letters that you might need. In addition to these Student Affairs Office Team will help you with admission process, accommodation reservation, visa and residency procedures, and advise you with scholarships and external funding.

Important: Submitted original documents will be stored by the Student Affairs office and can be accessed upon graduation or cancellation of enrolment. No official documents, transcripts, and certificates will be issued by the university for students with debts.